• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

Plastic Flip Top Bottle Cap White Shampoo Lid Common Cover For Cosmetic Bo

Plastic Flip Top Bottle Cap White Shampoo Lid Common Cover For Cosmetic Bo

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Products name 24mm/28mm plastic flip top cap
    Material PP
    Neck finish 24mm/28mm
    Weight 2g
    Dimension 16.48*19.72mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10000pcs
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration silk screen printing/Hot stamping/labling

    Flip top caps come in many trendy designs for bottle packaging products. We want to make it easy for you to build a product like you imagined it. You can mix and match the flip top caps to suit different bottleneck sizes;  If you need some help? please give one of our friendly account managers a call today.


    Where does the flip top cap apply?

    Flip top lids are an easy way to control how much of your product will be dispensed. They can be opened very easily with one hand. This is a very valuable feature to have when pouring, dropping, and squeezing.

    The Hinged or Flip Top Caps are polypropylene, hard plastic dispensing closures. Used for all types of liquid and gel substances, such as shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, face cream, baby oil and hair gel. Other uses include laundry stain remover, glue, honey and mustard.

     Why choose us?

    Backed by the immense industry experience, we are one of leading plastic flip cap manufacturers in China, produce premium quality enriched plastic flip-top caps.Considering the latest trends of the market, we manufacture our products using advanced machinery and high-grade plastic. Our plastic flip-top cap is made under the superintendence of our qualified experts, ensuring the optimum use of modern technology in the best possible way. We stringently test our products by internationally recognized quality audit standards.


    Contact us

    Moreover, BPA-Free material has used, which means beverages and sauce can also be filled in a bottled and cover-up by this flip-top cap.It will never change the beverage taste. The straight forward design makes it comfortable to enjoy your beverage while running or driving. Our proficient experts are hardworking and well versed in popular market trends. We aspire hard to raise the bars of our customer satisfaction by all means. Our designed flip top caps will never give foul smell because we have used exceptional-class plastic and inspected according to predefined quality norms. We are associated with multiple reputed companies and qualified vendors for our manufacturing of products.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us