• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

Plastic Lid Screw Cap For Laundry Detergent Clothing Softener Bottle Wholesale

Plastic Lid Screw Cap For Laundry Detergent Clothing Softener Bottle Wholesale

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name 73mm wide mouth bottle cap for laundry detergent clothing softer bottle
    Material PP
    Neck finish 73/410
    Weight 22G
    Dimension W:73mm H:58mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing


    xiyiye1 (1)

    Good sealing, no water leakage

    We have a strict QC department to control the quality of products for you. We will send the goods to you only after we confirm that the products are watertight and there is no quality problem after the vacuum test.Thread in accordance with international standards to make, in line with the use of many countries. The thread is smooth without burr, and the bottle mouth of the container fits more tightly, increasing the sealing.

    Universal shape

    The lid has a classic shape, with a round shape and a non-slip line, which meets the aesthetic requirements of the public. This cover is a universal style, but also convenient for businesses to choose and use.

    xiyiye1 (3)
    xiyiye1 (2)

    Why choose us?

    Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyu plastic products factory is a professional manufacturer of cosmetic bottles, complete testing equipment, strong technical force. Product variety, good quality, reasonable price, fashionable, widely used in cosmetics and other industries. Factory is located in Zhongshan city, Guangdong province, adjacent to the Nansha port, and Shenzhen. The company of land and water transportation is very convenient.Our factory has advanced plastic forming machine, bottle blowing machine, automatic screen printing machine, hot stamping machine and other production equipment, the production scale expands unceasingly. Our products are favored by the user's recognition and trust, can meet the demand of the continuous development of economy and society. Welcome new and old customers to negotiate business with us, create brilliant!

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us