• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

500ml plastic toilet bottle

500ml plastic toilet bottle

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Products name 500ml HDPE lubricant bottle
    Material HDPE
    Neck finish 24mm
    Weight 50g
    Color customized
    MOQ 10000pcs
    Closure screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 2015     ISO14001
    Decoration silk screen printing/Hot stamping/labeling 


    changjing (1)

    Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyu Plastic Products Factory established in 2009, is a professional engaged in the research, development, sale and service of plastic bottle and cap .We are located in Zhongshan city with convenient transportation access. Dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service, our experienced staff members are always available to discuss your requirements and ensure full customer satisfaction. In addition, we have obtained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificates. Selling well in all cities and provinces around China, our products are also exported to clients in such countries and regions as USA,France,England. We also welcome your orders. Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your sourcing requirements.

    This 500ml HDPE bottle with long neck and small mouth be used for motor oil bottle ,engine oil bottle ,and combustion improver bottle etc .

    Since It's easier to put oil in the machine ,and famous in the market already .

    We also have other modes of lubricant oil bottle ,you can go view our website and get more information .We also can custom your bottle as your requests,make the label ,stick on the bottle .

    Sometimes customer use this bottle for chemicals ,we just make sure the cap no leaking,safety for shipping .

    Welcome to review our website ,if you have more questions ,pls contact with us directly .

    changjing (2)

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us