• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

500ml 2L Laundry Detergent Bottle With Handle Wholesale

500ml 2L Laundry Detergent Bottle With Handle Wholesale

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Products name 500ml 2L Laundry Detergent Bottle With Handle Wholesale
    Material HDPE
    Neck finish 42/410  56/410
    Weight 49g  130.8g
    Color customized
    MOQ 10000pcs
    Closure screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 2015     
    Decoration silk screen printing/Hot stamping/labeling 


    500 (2)

    From soap to washing powder to liquid detergent, it can be said that the change in lifestyle has made the use of more convenient laundry detergent popular in the market. The use of laundry detergent bottles has increased rapidly. Under such circumstances, the laundry detergent bottle also took over the shopping malls that used to pack laundry detergent in plastic bags. The laundry detergent bottle market has grown from nothing, and it has also brought a new field to plastic bottle packaging manufacturers. 

    Now, the mainstream laundry detergent bottles in the shopping mall basically have the same appearance, and the capacity is about 4L and 2L. The design of this type of laundry bottle is also becoming more and more reasonable. For example, the liquid detergent bottle cap is made into a measuring cup, which is convenient for users to control the amount of laundry liquid used during laundry. However, the appearance of laundry detergent bottles in shopping malls is too fixed now.

    500 (5)
    500 (1)

    Now some single young people do not often do laundry. Assuming that the laundry detergent bottle is too large, it takes a long time for these young people to use up the bottle with too much capacity. Therefore, the introduction of smaller-capacity laundry detergent bottles is in line with market demand.


    Laundry detergent bottles are big or small. What are their advantages?

    1. It is convenient and quick to use the laundry detergent bottle, just unscrew the cap when using it.

    2. The laundry detergent bottles are dazzling, attracting the attention of the world, whoever wears the best "clothes" will simply be taken home by customers!

    3. There are small packages of laundry detergent bottles, so that they can be easily carried by travelers.

    4.The use of laundry detergent bottles can bring great benefits to your life.

    500 (4)

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us