• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

500ml PET bottle Boston Round Hand Sanitizer Shampoo Bottle Clear Plastic Container

500ml PET bottle Boston Round Hand Sanitizer Shampoo Bottle Clear Plastic Container

Short Description:

500ml PET bottle Boston Round Zhongshan Guoyu Plastic Products Factory, the 500ml PET bottle Boston Round with a 28-410 neck finish, the color of the bottle can be customized which can be transparent, transparent color, solid color and acrylic.

  • Material: PET
  • Neck finish: 28/410
  • Weight: 35G
  • Dimension: W:85mm H:125mm
  • Volume: 500ml
  • Color: Customized
  • MOQ: 10,000 pieces
  • Decoration: Label printing/Silkscreen printing
  • Product Detail


    Our service


    Customization For All Our Customers

    The 28-410 PET bottle is an industry standard neck finish. This 28-410 neck makes it possible to supply many different covers like the flip top caps, screw cap and or aluminium caps who are especially made for this 500ml Boston round PET bottles. We also have many different plastic mist sprayers,lotion pumps and Trigger Sprayers for the 500ml PET bottle.

    The article code for this 500ml PET bottle, Boston Round 28-410 PET bottle is GY-BR50 and might be on stock in standard transparent color (Clear) or can be produced in any requested color, opaque or translucent. Please contact with customer service.

    28-410 PET bottles family Boston Round The GY-BR50 PET bottle has a 28-410 neck finish and has many closures available with the same finish, from which you can find the entire range of matching components from our official website.


    500ml Bottle is widely used in daily life

    The 500ml PET bottle Boston Round GY-BR50 as well as all the other sizes in the 28-410 PET bottles Boston Round Family are used in a wide range for products in different markets like: body cream, hair care, cosmetics, personal care and food & beverage.

    The Packaging specifications all are different for different products and markets, Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyu Plastic Products Factory offers the widest range of PET bottles ranging from 10ml up to 1000ml all in different weight and with different neck sizes.

    500ml PET bottles decorations possibilities for the GY-BR50 With our new decoration capabilities, installed now, we can now offer this 500ml PET bottle GY-BR50 with up to 6 color silk-screen printing and with or without hot-stamping.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

  • Write your message here and send it to us