• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

32mm Plastic Lotion Pump Dispenser Shampoo Bottle Pump Head

32mm Plastic Lotion Pump Dispenser Shampoo Bottle Pump Head

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name 32mm Plastic Lotion Pump Dispenser Shampoo Bottle Pump Head
    Material PP
    Neck finish 32/410
    Weight 21G
    Dimension W:32mm H:102mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing/Hot stamping


    yuanbeng (1)

    Why choose us?

    1.Screw switch, close fit, seal no leakage.
    2.100% new PP raw materials are selected, and the surface is clean without impurities.
    3.Compact and convenient, a variety of specifications to meet the different needs of customers.
    4.Honest manufacturer, to provide intimate pre-sale and after-sales service.
    5.High quality spring, easy to press.
    6.Good sealing, quantitative pressure nozzle, uniform spray volume, corrosion resistance, good exhaust function.

    Customized Service

    It is the purpose of our work to meet the requirements of our guests.The packaging,color,length of the tube can be customized.
    Print your company's logo on the cartons so that your goods can be easily found in the warehouse. If you have a high protection standard for the products, we can also provide a separate package for each product, which can better prevent scratches, water and dust.
    The color of the lotion pump can be customized. As long as you tell us the color number you need, we can make the color of pump head according to the color number.
    The tube length of the lotion pump can be customized. If you do not know the required length, you can measure the height of the container and we will recommend the length of the tube for you.

    yuanbeng (2)
    yuanbeng (3)

    A wide range of application scenarios

    The design of the pump head is very user-friendly, with a slightly downward curved outlet for most scenarios. Pump head can be used in shower gel, hand sanitizer, cleaning products, essence, detergent and other daily chemical products bottle. We also have a variety of styles and sizes of pump head for you to choose, simple shape, classic choice.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us