Plastic Mist Sprayer Cosmetic Sprayer Small Perfume Dispenser 18 20 24 28mm With Cover
Mist sprayer is ideal for a range of uses.
Mist sprayers are an innovative and efficient solution for a variety of applications that require a fine mist of liquid to be dispersed. These sprayers use high-pressure pumps to create a mist of droplets that can be easily distributed over a wide area. They offer a superior alternative to traditional spray bottles or other methods of dispersing liquids, providing a consistent and even coverage that is ideal for a range of uses.
The advantages of mist sprayers.
One of the primary advantages of mist sprayers is their ability to deliver a fine mist that is easily absorbed by surfaces. This makes them ideal for use in a variety of settings, including homes, offices, and industrial environments. They are commonly used for tasks such as cleaning, disinfecting, and pest control, as well as for adding moisture to the air in indoor spaces.
Mist sprayers are also highly efficient, allowing users to cover large areas quickly and with minimal effort. They are typically lightweight and easy to maneuver, making them ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas or for tasks such as sanitizing food preparation surfaces or disinfecting high-touch areas.
Mist sprayers are an excellent choice for anyone.
Overall, mist sprayers are an excellent choice for anyone looking for an efficient and effective way to disperse liquids. Whether you are a homeowner looking to clean your home or a business owner in need of a reliable pest control solution, a mist sprayer is a versatile and practical tool that can help you get the job done quickly and efficiently.
1. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free
for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to
have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
2. Q: Where is your factory?
A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory
26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.
3. Q: What’s your MOQ?
4. Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.
5. Q: What’s your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.
1.Free sample can be provided if needed
2.High quality and competitive price here.
3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.
4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to protect your interest .
5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality
6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy a business experience
7. Customized packing and timely delivery to let you feel relieved
8.We can make new molds with logo for your Company Patented Product