• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

60mm Big Volume Measuring Cup Cap Laundry Detergent Bottle Cap

60mm Big Volume Measuring Cup Cap Laundry Detergent Bottle Cap

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name 56mm Plastic Detergent Bottle Cap Large Plastic Lid Cleaning Cap
    Material PP
    Neck finish 56/410
    Weight 10.8G
    Dimension W:56mm H:45mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing


    tehui (1)

    Line design

    The bottle cap is lined with lines, which will increase friction and non-slip grip, helping to unscrew the lid easily for daily use.Our products are designed for consumers to feel satisfied during use.

    Sealing strong

    The threaded coil of the lid is made in strict accordance with the international thread standard, which can be widely used in various countries and regions. Smooth thread without burr, more fit with the container, the lid sealing is good, no leakage.The quality is guaranteed

    tehui (2)
    tehui (3)

    Customized Services

    The color of the lid can be customized. As long as you give us the color number, we will make the lid color according to your requirement. Whether you are tired of the common black or white bottle caps on the market. Customize a colorful cover, so that consumers can see your product innovative and aesthetic feeling, deepen the impression, can stimulate the desire of consumers to buy.

    Considerate pre-sale service

    We are the source of the factory, eliminating the middleman link, the price is more affordable. We are a factory with more than ten years of production and export experience, because of our rich experience, we can better understand your requirements, and can give you useful advice. Intimate pre-sale service will timely reply to your message, you can put forward to the customer service you need the product requirements, so that we can recommend you some suitable products for you to choose. If you do not know the material of the bottle, please tell us what the bottle needs to be used for, and we will recommend the suitable material for you.

    tehui (4)

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us