1 Gallon Plastic Bottle With Handle For Packaging Liquid
|Products name||1 Gallon Plastic Bottle With Handle For Packaging Liquid|
|Service||OEM and ODM|
|Decoration||silk screen printing/Hot stamping/labeling|
All Purpose Clear Plastic Jugs – Designed for cleaning solutions, automotive liquid products, concentrate detergents and soaps, and other residential or industrial grade cleaners these large plastic jugs are made for proper storage.
Leak-proof, Child Resistant Lids – These commercial plastic jugs also come with 38-400mm screw on lids that help keep kids from accessing chemicals and ensuring there are no spills or messes during transport or storage.
Residential or Commercial Use – Ideal for creating custom detergents or adding water to concentrate formula these 1 gallon and half gallon plastic jugs make it easier to develop, store, and transport your own cleaning solutions.
Extremely Durable Storage – The heavier duty plastic, convenient carry handle, and leak resistant lids make these clear plastic jugs better for short or long term chemical storage. They’re safe for storing in closets, pantries, or temperate controlled areas.
Guarantee – Crafted with HDPE plastic these plastic jugs with lids are easy to use, offer long lasting versatility, and come backed by our 100% money back guarantee to ensure your total happiness from start to finish.
Guoyu aims to offer our customers a variety of the latest everyday products which are in high demand! We’ve come a long way as a small business, so we know exactly which direction to take when supplying you with high quality yet budget friendly products. We offer all of this while providing excellent and friendly support.
We always keep an eye on the latest trends in everyday products and put our customers’ wishes first. That is why we have satisfied customers all over the world, and are thrilled to be a part of the online e-commerce industry.
The interests of our customers are always the top priority for us, so we hope you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoy making them available to you.
Thank you for your business!
1. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free
for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to
have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
2. Q: Where is your factory?
A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory
26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.
3. Q: What’s your MOQ?
4. Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.
5. Q: What’s your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.
1.Free sample can be provided if needed
2.High quality and competitive price here.
3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.
4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to protect your interest .
5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality
6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy a business experience
7. Customized packing and timely delivery to let you feel relieved
8.We can make new molds with logo for your Company Patented Product