• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

28mm Trigger Sprayer Mist Watering Sprayer For Liquid Detergent Bottle

28mm Trigger Sprayer Mist Watering Sprayer For Liquid Detergent Bottle

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name 28mm Trigger Sprayer Mist Watering Sprayer For Liquid Detergent bottle
    Material PP
    Neck finish 28/400 28/410
    Weight 23G
    Dimension W:90mm H:72mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing/Hot stamping


    qiang (1)

    Comfortable handle with push back to help

    When the nozzle is pressed, the handle has a push back help, repeated use, will not make the fingers feel tired, long time use effortless, easy for daily use.Trigger sprayer with comfortable handle, clean, no burrs, no scratches.The design of the trigger sprayer is in line with people's use habits, we care about your use feelings.

    Rotation adjustment can be into three states

    Closed pattern: it will not leak when you close the lid.It doesn't leak even if it's upside down.Good sealing.

    Spray pattern:The trigger sprayers atomization effect is good, the water mist is fine, and it can spray in a wide range.

    Water column pattern:this pattern will have a strong spray force, so it can spray to a long distance.

    qiang (2)
    qiang (3)

    Multiple specifications are available

    28/400 and 28/410 sizes are available to suit your needs.Which size is your choice?

    Wide application Scenarios

    The trigger sprayer can be used for pet care, car care, cleaning and disinfection, household cleaning, garden watering and so on.The length of the tube can be customized,or we can make the tube according to your bottles height.

    Customizable packaging

    We usually use plastic bags as inner packing and cartons as outer packing. Plastic bags are dust-proof and waterproof, and cardboard boxes are collision-proof.

    If you need customized packaging, you can communicate with customer service. If there is damage to the goods received, please contact customer service in time.

    qiang (4)

    Intimate after-sales service

    We provide intimate after-sales service, so that you shopping worry-free. If you find any quality problems after receiving the goods, please contact us as soon as possible and provide photos and videos of the goods as proof. I'm sure we can give you a satisfactory solution.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us