• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

1000ml empty HDPE soft touch coffee bottle wholesale

1000ml empty HDPE soft touch coffee bottle wholesale

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name Plastic Lid Screw Cap For Laundry Detergent Clothing Softener Bottle Wholesale
    Material PP
    Neck finish 60/410
    Weight 14.3G
    Dimension W:60mm H:56.7mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing


    tou (1)

    Customized Color

    The color of the bottle cap can be customized,even if transparent.Please provide us with the Pantone color number you need to customize,we can custom the color according to it.If the lid color is made of the same color, it will have unity and aesthetic feeling, for your products to increase the sense of advanced, give a fresh and refreshing feeling.So please choose the color number you need to customize,and let us know!

    Strict quality control system

    We use 100% new raw materials to produce and manufacture products. Brand new materials are cleaner and free of impurities than recycled materials, so the resulting product will be clean and smooth.We also have a strict QC department, which strictly controls the quality of the products before shipment. The QC department will conduct sampling inspection on the products and arrange shipment only when the inspection result shows that the products are qualified.We have a vacuum detector, which is used to detect whether the bottle cap is leaking.We strictly control the quality in order to make your purchase comfortably.

    tou (2)
    tou (3)

    Bottle With Line

    The bottle cap is wired to increase friction and prevent slip, making it easier to open the cap every day. Our products are designed for consumers to feel satisfied during use.

    Bottle With Line

    Screw coil of bottle cap is manufactured in strict accordance with international screw thread standard, which can be widely used in various countries and regions. The thread is smooth and no burr. It fits the container better. The lid has good sealing and no leakage. The quality is guaranteed.

    tou (4)

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

    Write your message here and send it to us