• Guoyu Plastic Products Laundry detergent bottles

60ml Cosmetic Cream Jar Packaging

60ml Cosmetic Cream Jar Packaging

Short Description:

  • :
  • Product Detail


    Our service

    Product Name PP Plastic Sprayer Agricultural Kitchen Use Cleaning Plastic Pump Trigger Sprayer
    Material PP
    Neck finish 28/410
    Weight 19G
    Dimension W:93mm H:52mm
    Color Customized
    MOQ 10,000 pieces
    Closure Screw
    Service OEM and ODM
    Authorization ISO9001 ISO14001
    Decoration Label printing/Silkscreen printing/Hot stamping


    shuangse (1)

    New high-quality raw materials

    We care about the quality of raw materials as much as you do. We always put the quality of products in the first place. Therefore, we use 100% new raw materials to produce products. The new materials are clean, free of impurities, conducive to recycling and friendly to the environment.The use of new raw materials is also more conducive to product quality control.We also have a strict QC department to control the quality of products, we do all this work is to make you can buy at ease.

    Two spray patterns

    This trigger sprayer has two spray modes, one is the spray mode, the other is the water column mode.The cover on the sprinkler head can rotate 360°, and you can choose the sprinkler mode you want. The lid is clearly marked with "X" meaning to close, "spray" for the spray mode, and "Steam" for the water column mode.Just turn the required mode to the top. When the trigger sprayer is closed, the trigger sprayer is sealed, does not leak, to avoid accidental spray,it can facilitate transportation.When "spray" mode is used, the spraying range is wide and the atomization effect is exquisite, which is suitable for garden watering and household cleaning. "Steam" mode, spray drying distance, suitable for accurate watering.

    shuangse (2)
    shuangse (3)

    Screw mouth design

    28mm caliber, clear thread, easy to screw, good sealing.The tube length of the spray gun can be customized,or we can make the hose length according to the height of your bottle.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

    for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.

    Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to

    have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

    2. Q: Where is your factory?

    A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

    26th ,Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

    3. Q: What’s your MOQ?

    A:  10,000pcs.

    4. Q: What’s your delivery time?

    A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

    5. Q: What’s your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T.

    1.Free sample can be provided if needed

    2.High quality and competitive price here.

    3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

    4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

    5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality

    6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

    7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

    8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

  • Write your message here and send it to us